[OSM-talk] adding Wikimedia videos to OpenStreetMap objects

François Lacombe fl.infosreseaux at gmail.com
Mon Jan 30 15:21:46 UTC 2017

Hi Oleksiy,

It'e surely useful to link OSM objects and wikimedia content.

As you mentionned, OSM objects can easilly be linked to wikidata with a
simple scalar value.
Since wikimedia video can also refer to wikidata object, a link between OSM
and video sounds redundent.

Such a link shouldn't be done as to ensure of data quality and its
maintenance

All the best

Francois