[OSM-talk] Untagged Nodes and Ways

john whelan jwhelan0112 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 30 17:59:26 UTC 2017

I seem to recall that JOSM allows you to pick and choose what to validate
both for what is in JOSM and what should be validated on uploading.

It's quite useful in that you can just validate for duplicate ways or
select highway=whatever then check for crossing ways.

If you're mapping in Africa the highway wiki recommends tagging path rather
than footway.  Apparently the locals use small motorcycles on them.

Cheerio John