[OSM-talk] Maproulette challenge "Reversed One Ways"

Maarten Deen mdeen at xs4all.nl
Sun Jun 4 14:24:09 UTC 2017

Who has created the maproulette challenge "Reversed One Ways" [1]? It
seems to me that the selection that has been done is incorrect. The
description in the challenge is "This node is either unreachable or
unleavable. Edit the surrounding roads so that the node can be accessed
properly" and all cases I see do not have this problem.
It looks like all nodes that have at least two oneway streets going away
from it or towards it are selected, without looking at other ways that
also connect to the node.

Examples:
http://maproulette.org/map/983/1250937
http://maproulette.org/map/983/1250733