[OSM-talk] OSM+Wikidata intro video

Yuri Astrakhan yuriastrakhan at gmail.com
Wed Jun 7 04:07:48 UTC 2017

The RDF/SPARQL database that has both OpenStreetMap and Wikidata data in
the same table is alive and well, and getting considerable usage. To make
it better understood by even wider community, I made an intro video with
some examples.  This database mostly benefits the object tag validation and
research at this moment, as its geometry support is still in the works.

The wiki page has also seen a lot of cleanup, explaining how quality
control can be done. I hope that other tools such as JOSM and especially
MapRoulette will be able to use it directly. Also, please contribute your
SPARQL queries to the wiki page.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KDiKzbuIhts
https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Wikidata_RDF_database