[OSM-talk] OpenStreetMap Awards 2017

Ilya Zverev ilya at zverev.info
Thu Jun 22 09:49:07 UTC 2017

Hi again,

There were some issues on the awards website that made it forget nominees. These are fixed now, so I again welcome you to enter names and projects you found interesting in the past year, so the best of these are nominated and then granted the OSM Award at the upcoming State of the Map conference.

http://awards.osmz.ru/

I also ask you to help translating the website into as many languages as possible. Adding just French and Spanish languages would enable major parts of two more continents to participate. The translation is now done on Transifex:

https://www.transifex.com/openstreetmap/osm-awards/

Happy mapping or coding or writing, and do remember to acknowledge and encourage fellow osmers (and yourself!) by adding them to the list.

Ilya