[OSM-talk] Subscribing to objects I have edited

Bjoern Hassler bjohas+mw at gmail.com
Sat Jun 24 09:37:59 UTC 2017

Dear friends,

I'm sure this would have been discussed before, but I'd like to raise it
again, I would really like a way in which I can subscribe to objects in
OSM, e.g. objects I have edited, so that I receive some kind of
notification if the object is changed (by email, or perhaps through a web
service). I know it has its complications, and you would not want to add
everything. But we all invest hours in our special interests on OSM, and
I'd like to know if others contribute to the same objects (both to know
about improvements, as well as potential issues).

What do others think?
Bjoern