[OSM-talk] Fixing broken multipolygons

Sebastiaan Couwenberg sebastic at xs4all.nl
Fri Mar 3 16:27:18 UTC 2017

On 03/03/2017 05:10 PM, m at rtijn.org wrote:
> Since the ‘self-intersecting’ challenge is now complete I featured the ‘Wrong role’ challenge in MapRoulette. Happy fixing!

Are there plans to make these challenges permanent or periodically
re-introduce them when a new batch of issues has been prepared?

These are very common issues that will be introduced by mappers in the
future.

Having Maproulette challeges to fix the issues also visualized by the
OSMI Area maps is a great way to help fix these QA issues.

Kind Regards,

Bas

--
 GPG Key ID: 4096R/6750F10AE88D4AF1