[OSM-talk] Fixing broken multipolygons

Jochen Topf jochen at remote.org
Sat Mar 4 07:51:25 UTC 2017

On Fri, Mar 03, 2017 at 09:07:37AM -0800, Clifford Snow wrote:
> I noticed a number of riverbanks with self-intersecting ways in the PNW
> that appear on OSMI. How do I go about creating a challenge to fix them?

The challenges I have posted recently are only the beginning. I have
more challenges in the works that will cover all multipolygon problems.
This is just a matter of me rolling out those challenges a few at a time
so the community can concentrate on one problem before tackling the next
one.

Jochen
--
Jochen Topf  jochen at remote.org  https://www.jochentopf.com/  +49-351-31778688