[OSM-talk] Streetcomplete

moltonel at gmail.com moltonel at gmail.com
Thu Mar 16 21:02:40 UTC 2017

On 16 March 2017 5:43:34 PM GMT+00:00, Alert Bouterse <alert at bouterse.com> wrote:
>Hi everyone,
>
>Since I am daily on the street for work. I improve the maps, using
>Streetcomplete. Last week, I needed to give my mobile a factory reset.
>Since then, the app is giving an error, getting the autorisation from
>osm:
>"All listed Permissions need to be granted."
>If I check in osm it states that Streetcomplete is autorised. Enyone a
>clue
>what might be the problem and solution?

Try going to osm.org, my settings, oauth settings and click revoke on the streetcomple app. Go to your phone's app manager, find streetcomplete, and clear its cache and data. Then restart the app on your phone and grant access again (it'll open the osm.org login page) after making an edit.

It's probably overkill to do all these steps, but I'm not sure which will do the trick so I give them all.

--
Vdp
Sent from a phone.