[OSM-talk] Responding to vandalism

Nick Hocking nick.hocking at gmail.com
Wed Mar 22 03:33:03 UTC 2017

I haven't read the whole thread, so apologies if I'm repeating something.

How about we introduce into editors (that advanced users use) a default
behaviour that at above a certain zoom level, all features that have been
edited in the last 24 hours are somehow colourised. Features edited between
1 and two days a different colour, and up to seven days ago, further
different colours.   One keystroke could remove all this colourisation.

This would not address deletion Vandalism but would attract the attention
of advanced mappers to suspiccious edits.