[OSM-talk] it may be useful

Lester Caine lester at lsces.co.uk
Thu Mar 30 19:06:03 UTC 2017

On 30/03/17 19:47, Lester Caine wrote:
> On 30/03/17 18:38, Lester Caine wrote:
>> Kind regards, Lester Caine
>
> *I* did not sent that email! Which is why it has another email address
> since forging my own would fall fowl of my spf record!

OK anybody know who to report 'The Brit Method' website to for forging
other peoples details to spam via groups. SEVEN different copies of the
same crap with my name on across a number of lists, and I see they are
using other list members details as well ... I will not publish their
real web address as that just plays to their tactics :(

--
Lester Caine - G8HFL