[OSM-talk] Multi Polygon problem - could someone take a look?

Frederik Ramm frederik at remote.org
Fri Mar 31 22:10:26 UTC 2017

Hi,

On 03/31/2017 11:29 PM, Dave F wrote:
> OSM's & JOSM's history shows me (DaveF) as he last amender 2 months ago.
> Potlatch 1&2 show user ndm as the last one on the 28th at 22:04 although
> I can't see it listed in his changesets

ndm has only moved the *nodes* that form the polygon. Hence while the
shape my have been drastically altered, the polygon way is still the
"same" it has been since you touched it 2 weeks ago.

You can see that in the history of the individual nodes.

Potlatch uses a slightly different data model where a way's nodes are
integrated with the way, hence Potlatch "sees" a changed way.

I have moved the nodes back to where they were before ndm touched them.
Could you take it on you to inform ndm and maybe find out what they
tried to achieve?

Bye
Frederik