[OSM-talk] HDYC, login requirement and "privacy"

Maarten Deen mdeen at xs4all.nl
Fri May 5 09:56:02 UTC 2017

On 2017-05-05 10:35, Simon Poole wrote:
> Am 05.05.2017 um 09:47 schrieb Maarten Deen:
>> ..
>> We have all agreed to the contributor terms (although I can not find
>> the version I have agreed to, I can only find a version from 2016) and
>> that says that OSMF has the right to sub-license.
> PS
> https://wiki.osmfoundation.org/w/index.php?title=Licence/Contributor_Terms&action=history

Thanks. Would it be possible to have the link in one's account page from
OSM to link directly to the historic version that was signed? Now I have
to judge that "about 6 years ago" will probably be later than the 1.2.4
version.
It wasn't even clear to me that this is a wiki page because it is so
modified.

The link in the ccount page is
http://www.osmfoundation.org/wiki/License/Contributor_Terms which is
also a redirect, maybe that should be tackled too.

Regards,
Maarten