[OSM-talk] OSM Note 1000000

Florian Lohoff f at zz.de
Fri May 26 08:43:00 UTC 2017

On Thu, May 25, 2017 at 09:17:50PM +0100, Dave F wrote:
> Yeah, but how many of them are useful? I spend far too much of my
> OSM time mopping up irrelevant, out of date & inaccurate info. Many
> notes are indicating locations which already exist such as building
> names & parks. What devices are being used which don't display this
> clearly?

So who is at fault? The one mentioning somethings missing - or the one
putting some information into the map without closing the note?

I am personally using the note for a lot of purposes, and i am very
thankful we have them.

I have an RSS Feed in my reader so i can react within 24 hours for my
area of interest ...

Flo