[OSM-talk] New OSM Quick-Fix service

JB jbosm at mailoo.org
Fri Nov 10 08:57:16 UTC 2017

I disagree once more. You are mixing two problems which are completly
different. The one you introduce being easier to agree with than the one
previously at hand.
Layer=0, oneway=no have the same meaning as no information. It can be
useful in some cases, as explained by Andy. Deleting them have no impact
on data consumers. If you are able to parse the oneway=* tag, I
seriously hope you check the value. Having 0/no as a value should not
disturbe your software, or you are doing it wrong (a renderer used to
render oneway=-1 the same as oneway=yes. I hope you agree it was the
consumer's fault, not OSM's).
Deprecated tags, badly applied new tags is another problem, that should
be discussed with the community if a mecanical edit is done.
JB.