[OSM-talk] New OSM Quick-Fix service

Yuri Astrakhan yuriastrakhan at gmail.com
Mon Nov 13 12:20:30 UTC 2017

Christoph, I don't think this works for any community that grows beyond a
certain size, especially when the community is not in the same
location/building/land otherwise, and doesn't see each other every day.
Look at Wikipedia, or any large social organization for that matter. At the
village/startup level, you have very few codified rules, but as the group
grows to a city/corporation size, it becomes more and more bureaucratic. We
may not like it, but clear rules help community maintain cohesion, and
prevents many conflicts.