[OSM-talk] weeklyOSM #382 2017-11-07-2017-11-13

Mikel Maron mikel.maron at gmail.com
Fri Nov 17 16:27:05 UTC 2017

> believe the version you propose is still biased, because Yuri says his tool isn't about performing mechanical edits.
Good point. Try this..
> Yuri Astrakhan re-started the discussion on the Talk mailing list about the tool now called Sophox. The discussion continues to be quite contentious.
* Mikel Maron * +14152835207 @mikel s:mikelmaron

    On Friday, November 17, 2017, 11:23:23 AM EST, Martin Koppenhoefer <dieterdreist at gmail.com> wrote:

Now try this version...
> Yuri Astrakhan re-started the discussion on the Talk mailing list about the tool to do mechanical edits (it is now called Sophox). The discussion continues to be quite contentious.

This is better. It gets the same substantial information across, but does not call out judgement on an individual, and allows the reader to enter the discussion with an open mind.

Thank you Mikel for the insights, but I believe the version you propose is still biased, because Yuri says his tool isn't about performing mechanical edits. ;-)
Cheers,Martin