[OSM-talk] What would make MapRoulette better?

Pierre Béland pierzenh at yahoo.fr
Mon Nov 20 21:00:34 UTC 2017

Hi Martijn
We see an increase of coordinatead actions via QA and TM tools. But this is not systematically documented on the Changeset metadata. For QA tools, sometimes we see in the comments reference to MapRoulette or other tools.
It is possible for these tools to transfer infos to editors such as iD and JOSM. It would be good that tags are transferred to the editors to better document the coordinated actions. For TM tools, it could be host and project_no / Title. For QA, it could be host and project.
For Maroulette this could beQA=MaprouleteProject=XXX where XXX corresponds to a particular challenge.

Pierre