[OSM-talk] What would make MapRoulette better?

Yuri Astrakhan yuriastrakhan at gmail.com
Mon Nov 20 21:08:44 UTC 2017

Martijn, I think this is very similar to what Osmose does in its DB view
(and I think several other tools do in the map view) - they offer a choice
of a "world view" (unfiltered) or a "region views" - where users may choose
what region they are interested in (e.g. a dropdown).

I think it would be better for MR to offer users an automatic preset region
filtering, rather than requiring each challenger author to create regional
sub-challenges.