[OSM-talk] Directed Editing Policy

Yuri Astrakhan yuriastrakhan at gmail.com
Wed Nov 22 02:18:46 UTC 2017

While this might not have been the intention, the

  >  b) directed by a third party exactly what and how to contribute to
OpenStreetMap

can be applied to any "challenge style" sites such as the MapRoulette or
Osmose.  I think there should either be a clarification about this, an
additional discussion with the community, or a specific exclusion.  I know
that the preamble is talking about paid editing, schools, and mapping
events, but the text below it seems to have a wider scope.