[OSM-talk] Spam/Report user

ajt1047 at gmail.com ajt1047 at gmail.com
Sun Nov 26 22:25:22 UTC 2017

On 26/11/2017 22:11, Max wrote:
> There is only info on how to delete content by spammers. No way to
> bring users to the attention of admins other then comments of changesets.

Hi,

I've updated the three last sections with what I believe are currently
the most effective ways of dealing with spam in those areas.  For a bit
more background on the work in progress on the third of these see
https://github.com/openstreetmap/openstreetmap-website/issues/841 and
https://github.com/openstreetmap/openstreetmap-website/pull/1576 but
please note that this is a highly technical discussion of a work in
progress; pitching into github just with comments such as "we need to do
something about spam!!!" would be extremely unhelpful :)

Best Regards,

Andy (from the DWG, who deal with the first 2 of the 3 categories)