[OSM-talk] Licence compatibility (was Adding wikidata tags to the remaining objects with only wikipedia tag)

Yuri Astrakhan yuriastrakhan at gmail.com
Wed Oct 4 04:11:37 UTC 2017

Thanks Richard. Understood about coordinates. I suspect that most of the
Wikidata+OSM value is not related to Wikipedia's geolocations, but rather
multilingual names, object classifications, links to multiple Wikipedia
languages, and an ability to query connected graph data.  To my knowledge,
these are the main usecases by our data consumers.