[OSM-talk] New OSM Quick-Fix service

Yuri Astrakhan yuriastrakhan at gmail.com
Sat Oct 14 11:06:35 UTC 2017

Andy, the query works fine, you probably hit it during the update.  Also, I
just updated some queries at Quick_fixes
<https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Quick_fixes> - they now able to record
when change should be rejected.  The IP address has been unchanged ever
since I announced the OSM+Wikidata service.

Christoph, I looked around Osmose and MapRoulette, and I don't see any such
warnings . Could you elaborate how you would like these kinds of tools to
promote good editing practices? Any UI ideas? I'll be happy to improve our
tools on making sure they meet community expectations.