[OSM-talk] New OSM Quick-Fix service

Yuri Astrakhan yuriastrakhan at gmail.com
Sun Oct 15 13:24:04 UTC 2017

Tobias, this is the best and most constructive email I have seen yet!
Thank you for a very well thought out analysis. I want to give it justice
and do a thorough reply, but only after getting some sleep.  Thank you for
restoring my faith in the proper communication.

Christoph, once again, what does Wikidata have to do with anything in this
thread?  Wikidata is a heated and important point, and just today I saw
another great use of it - https://opentripmap.com/en/  but this is totally
irrelevant for the current discussion.