[OSM-talk] Hardware partnership and projects wishlist

Daniel Koć daniel at xn--ko-wla.pl
Mon Oct 16 02:26:33 UTC 2017

Hi,

I'm looking for partners with hardware resources in Poland to use it for
some interesting OSM-related projects.

I've made basic research with OSMF, French and German pages about
hardware and network connectivity and it looks like they collaborate
with academic and business world:

- https://hardware.openstreetmap.org/thanks/

- https://www.openstreetmap.fr/soutiens

- https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/FOSSGIS/Server

What are your experience with such collaborations in different places
(not only in GB, FR and DE)? Any advices or warnings?

I have few ideas what could be done with enough hardware resources
available, but I'm also interested what other people think could be the
most wanted and useful projects for the OSM community?

--
"My method is uncertain/ It's a mess but it's working" [F. Apple]