[OSM-talk] Beach routing

Joseph Reeves iknowjoseph at gmail.com
Wed Sep 6 12:04:21 UTC 2017

I have seen IRL a roundabout in the USA in which this approach was taken:
The latest discussion I heard was whether to put larger concrete blocks on
it, to further discourage people routing across it, or increase levels of
driver training.

If you're confident a fix can be coded up, pick your favourite router, fork
the code and fire up Vim.