[OSM-talk] Fixing 850+ disambiguation errors

Oleksiy Muzalyev oleksiy.muzalyev at bluewin.ch
Sat Sep 16 18:00:33 UTC 2017

I changed it a bit to show Wikidata items on the map which have no image
10 km around an OSM object:

http://tinyurl.com/y8pqqcgu

It is not possible to select programmatically Wikipedia articles which
have no image. i.e. which require an illustration, because Wikipedia
article is just an HTML page which always contains images such as
navigation icons, etc.
So it is a step in the right direction.