[OSM-talk] Name challenge - what to call the new OSM+Wikidata service?

Blake Girardot bgirardot at gmail.com
Sun Sep 17 10:58:12 UTC 2017

Hi,

How does this relate to the new draft trademark policy?

I can't tell from the draft policy, but I believe that OSM at least is
a protected mark, not sure about osm.

But I do think Simone Poole asked the community to stop naming things
with osm trademarks in them or variations on openstreetmap phrase.

Cheers
blake