[OSM-talk] WhatOSM, a guide for contribution tools

Simon Poole simon at poole.ch
Thu Sep 21 18:28:38 UTC 2017

They are

a) not copyrighted

b the TM policy will allow certain community use of the trademarks that
previously was not clearly permitted and defines going forward what is
acceptable and what not.

That said, for the reasons mentioned in the policy, you should avoid
*OSM* names. Not to mention that on more general principles they are not
a good idea.

Simon