[OSM-talk] talk Digest, Vol 157, Issue 41

PanierAvide panieravide at riseup.net
Fri Sep 22 05:46:25 UTC 2017

Thanks for making this clear. I opened an issue on the repository, and
will change the name soon accordingly. I hope that, when trademark
policy will be stable, we will have a comprehensive, non-lawyer,
developer-friendly documentation about possible uses. Nice-to-have
feature: a website where you put the name you want to use, and it says
if it's OK or not ;-)

Regards,

Adrien.

--