[OSM-talk] Downloading Version 3 of all bus stops in a country

Tom Hughes tom at compton.nu
Tue Sep 26 11:15:25 UTC 2017

On 26/09/17 11:41, Safwat Halaby wrote:
> On Tue, 2017-09-26 at 11:31 +0200, Michael Reichert wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> Am 2017-09-26 um 09:19 schrieb SwiftFast:
>>> I need to download all version 3 bus stops in a country which has
>>> about
>>> 30,000 bus stops. Version 3 exists since a 2012 import. What's the
>>> recommended way to accomplish this? I have two ways in mind.
>>
>> Version 3 of what?
>>
>> Best regards
>>

> Version 3 of all Israeli bus stops that have "source=israel_gtfs_v1".
> See this: https://www.openstreetmap.org/node/1802982884/history and
> look at "version #3".

But how do you know it's version 3 you want for every one?

It sounds like you're making an assumption that all these objects have
only been edited in a particular way by some automated process and that
nobody has ever touched one by hand and hence added an extra version.

Tom

--
Tom Hughes (tom at compton.nu)
http://compton.nu/