[OSM-talk] Fixing wiki* -> brand:wiki*

PanierAvide panieravide at riseup.net
Wed Sep 27 07:13:42 UTC 2017

Hello,

Thank you for this query, which will be very useful for detecting these
issues. I'm not sure if this is possible in the current state of
Wikidata, but can't we retrieve all shop chains brands, and then query
OSM to find object having wikidata tag pointing to one of the brands ?
If data is structured enough on Wikidata side, we would have a better
way to retrieve more of the OSM issues.

Regards,

Adrien.

--