[OSM-talk] Fixing wiki* -> brand:wiki*

Yuri Astrakhan yuriastrakhan at gmail.com
Wed Sep 27 18:46:12 UTC 2017

Lester, first and foremost, Wikidata is a system to connect the same
Wikipedia articles in different languages. The "read this article in
another language" links on the left side comes from Wikidata.  Wikidata has
developed beyond this initial goal, but it remains the only way to identify
Wikipedia articles in a language-neutral way, even if a specific Wikipedia
article is renamed or deleted.