[OSM-talk] Osmose-QA - Mapillary traffic signs matching

Frédéric Rodrigo fred.rodrigo at gmail.com
Fri Sep 29 15:26:31 UTC 2017

Hello,

You can upload what you see in Mapillary photos. The tools use traffic
signs extracted by Mapillary and only point out where it seams there is
something missing.

Yes, we may plan to suggest adding traffic signs as well in addition of
traffic signs effects.

The future and the generalisation of this project will depend on the
interest of contributors and the the availability or not of a detected
traffic signs dump provided by Mapillary.

Regards.