[OSM-talk] All the subway systems in the world

Daniel Koć daniel at xn--ko-wla.pl
Sat Sep 30 21:52:47 UTC 2017

W dniu 30.09.2017 o 18:35, Ilya Zverev pisze:

> usable, I've compiled a list of practices on this page:
>
> https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Proposed_features/Metro_Mapping
>
> Some questions are answered on the Talk page there. Next week I'll open a voting, so that tagging schema could be made official. The validator of course expects that kind of tagging, though it allows for some omissions.

Nice to see another unification effort, but I have a specific question:
we have an interchange station in Warsaw called "Świętokrzyska". I
marked it as one station some time ago in the middle of lines crossing.

Lately somebody (namely https://www.openstreetmap.org/user/IraSergeeva )
made it two different points in the middle of each line's waiting area:

- https://www.openstreetmap.org/node/3390253994 (M1)
- https://www.openstreetmap.org/node/5117464830 (M2)

How do you think it should be tagged properly?

Plus there is additional error reported about duplication and I'm also
unsure what to do with public_transport=stop_position:

https://www.openstreetmap.org/node/3208963714 (M2)

--
"My method is uncertain/ It's a mess but it's working" [F. Apple]