[OSM-talk] QA bots commenting on changesets - your thoughts?

Ryszard Mikke ryszard.mikke at gmail.com
Sun Apr 15 16:54:42 UTC 2018

On the other hand, if editing software checked for some particular
software, the bot would have nothing to do.
So, maybe the bot is a good temporary solution until the map editors have
it implemented?
Also, it would be a good way to detect edits with new software that hes no
checking implemented.

http://tnij.com/WyszukiwarkaRowerowa     http://jolanta.korwin-mikke.pl/
R.Mikke at pl.vwfsag.de        Ryszard.Mikke at gmail.com

دراجة أكبر