[OSM-talk] Learning to Use Machine Learning - A learn along for folks who want to be using ML in their work.

Blake Girardot HOT/OSM blake.girardot at hotosm.org
Thu Aug 9 14:53:27 UTC 2018

Hi Christoph,

Thank you very much adding that notice, I was sure someone would :)

There are also a tremendous about of use cases for these tools that do
not involve putting data in OSM.

But rest assure, myself and everyone I interact with know about the
guidelines and no one suggests ever not following them.

These are really the early efforts to "operationalize" or create
workflows for different use cases.

Those guidelines will always be the core of any workflow that puts
data in OSM I am quite sure.

Thank you for doing the responsible thing and reminding us all.

Cheers
Blake