[OSM-talk] [Osmf-talk] Board decision on Crimea complaint

Maarten Deen mdeen at xs4all.nl
Tue Dec 11 10:58:47 UTC 2018

On 2018-12-11 11:41, Frederik Ramm wrote:
> Hi,
>
> On 11.12.2018 11:16, Andrew Hain wrote:
>> A question both to the current board and the candidates: Do you
>> support
>> normal levels of Board transparency on this issue?
>
> Just as a "data point" in this discussion: There are people out there
> who are happy to issue death threats to anyone who is seen to be
> deciding something not in their favour.

Is transparancy meant as in personal accountability or transparancy as
in clarity how the process works?
I hope it is the latter and that noone suggests that people be
individually named and/or identified so they can "stand trial for their
actions". IMHO that would not be a normal level of transparency.

Regards,
Maarten