[OSM-talk] Licence for Sentinel Satellite images

John Whelan jwhelan0112 at gmail.com
Mon Dec 17 19:13:09 UTC 2018

My understanding was a benediction by the Legal Working Group can be
taken as the highest "official" approval although I understand there is
a small backlog of licenses awaiting.

Different parts of the world spell licence or license differently by the
way. The UK uses licence and the US uses license.

Cheerio John

--
Sent from Postbox