[OSM-talk] Help - how to get rid of wrong image in wiki?

Roland Olbricht olbricht at mentz.net
Thu Dec 20 08:02:18 UTC 2018

>> https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lions_Gate_Bridge
>
> The Lions Gate Bridge and Stanley Park causeway are not one-way. The
> middle lane switches direction, but there is always at least one lane in
> each direction.

https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:A1_bij_Muiderberg.jpg
is the only example I have found at all.

Note that this is referenced on
https://nl.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wisselstrook
and this is still referring to reversible lanes in general, not
reversible streets.

Best regards,
Roland

--
Dr. Roland Olbricht

MENTZ GmbH, Am Mittelhafen 10, 48155 Münster
T: +49 (0)251 7 03 30-232, F: +49 (0)251 7 03 30-300
E: olbricht at mentz.net, www.mentz.net

Sitz der Gesellschaft: Grillparzerstraße 18, 81675 München
Geschäftsführer: Christoph Mentz, Amtsgericht München, HRB 91898