[OSM-talk] Help - how to get rid of wrong image in wiki?

Yuri Astrakhan yuriastrakhan at gmail.com
Thu Dec 20 20:48:04 UTC 2018

Tag:oneway=reversible was using image Baustellenampel.jpg because English
page had no image, and the Polish translation used it, so it got copied
form PL to the Item:Q5736 and became the default for all languages.  If
that image is incorrect, it should probably be removed from the Polish
translation too so that it would use the one from the data item [1] (I
added the same one as was used by User:Drolbr mdv).  To see the data item
associated with a page, click the "OpenStreetMap Wiki item" in the left
side tools menu, or the gray pencil next to the description.

[1] https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Item:Q5736#P4