[OSM-talk] diversity-talk: No such list

Martin Koppenhoefer dieterdreist at gmail.com
Wed Feb 21 12:48:42 UTC 2018

sent from a phone

> On 20. Feb 2018, at 02:50, Kate Chapman <kate at maploser.com> wrote:
>
> If someone wants to moderate and admin the list I'm sure it could be brought back.

I can admin it, but I don‘t feel I could moderate it. Would that work out, or is moderation a hard requirement?

I’m admin of a local mailing list and, as typical for osm from my experience (save occasionally some English language lists, particularly in connection with board elections), in all those years we only had friendly contributions, so nobody ever felt a need for moderation (AFAIK).

Cheers,
Martin