[OSM-talk] Highway=trunk : harmonization between countries ?

JB jbosm at mailoo.org
Sat Feb 24 04:40:09 UTC 2018

There is something I don't get.
Draw primary the same color as trunk and you have no more «
discontinuity »?
In France, some commercial map (the most sold, I think) use a different
rendering for trunk and primary, because you drive faster on trunks. I
like it, I think they like it, because they have been using this
rendering for decades.
JB.