[OSM-talk] Automatically generated changeset discussion comments by OSMCha

Rory McCann rory at technomancy.org
Wed Jan 17 17:50:43 UTC 2018

On 17/01/18 09:28, Marco wrote:
> 2) I've always been using the "changesets w/comments" line of the HDYC
> page to double check suspicious mappers.

Have you considered filtering out changesets with comments and
`review_requested=yes`? IMO if someone requests a review, they *want* a
comment, even if it's "Yes I looked over this and it looke fine". They
are asking for another opinion. Those changesets have a comment, but are
not problematic.

Looking for changesets with review_requested=yes and *no* comments is a
good way to find things that should be investigated.