[OSM-talk] how one may detect notes closed by people who made less than 10 edits on this account?

Mateusz Konieczny matkoniecz at gmail.com
Sun Jan 28 20:06:57 UTC 2018

 Is there some existing tool to query note activity (especially
 closing) by user with low edit count?

I noticed a vandal creating multiple accounts*, all with 0 edits
and closing random valid notes (or at least closing without
explanation notes that seemed to not be clearly invalid).

I undid it in cases of two accounts that closed also my notes but I
expect problem to be more widespread.

*maybe accounts that I encountered were unrelated but given very close
timing, similar area and that this is highly unusual activity I suspect
a single person.