[OSM-talk] building=grandstand vs leisure=bleachers

Marc Gemis marc.gemis at gmail.com
Sat Jul 14 10:36:23 UTC 2018

You asked the exact same question in April 2018 on the tagging mailing
list, not ?

I like the response Philip Barnes gave you back then:
https://lists.openstreetmap.org/pipermail/tagging/2018-April/035662.html.
bleachers = open structures, without walls, grandstands with walls,
roofs and often for professional sports.

m.