[OSM-talk] building=grandstand vs leisure=bleachers

Philip Barnes phil at trigpoint.me.uk
Mon Jul 16 08:38:05 UTC 2018

Bleachers, at least based on watching American movies, are a simple open frame structure that you can walk underneath and see through the gaps.

A grandstand, even with no roof, is a building. The seating area is on a solid floor. Underneath you will often find changing rooms, toilets, food stalls.

Phil (trigpoint)