[OSM-talk] API a lot slower?

Daniel Koć daniel at xn--ko-wla.pl
Wed Jul 18 12:18:34 UTC 2018

W dniu 17.07.2018 o 14:55, Grant Slater pisze:

> Yes. We are moving some core servers to an Equinix data centre in
> Amsterdam, NL.

Thanks for the message! However given how big this change is and that it
directly affects comfort of using OSM services, I would be glad to hear
much more details what are the plans and why there?

As I understand, OSMF technical department (I mean Operations Working
Group and Engineering Working Group) wants to engage more people
(https://blog.openstreetmap.org/category/organisation/osmf-working-groups/)
and giving some general informations in public is a basic tool to
encourage them.

--
"My method is uncertain/ It's a mess but it's working" [F. Apple]