[OSM-talk] API a lot slower?

Paul Norman penorman at mac.com
Wed Jul 18 20:29:24 UTC 2018

On 2018-07-18 11:04 AM, Andrew Hain wrote:
> Will there be a local team or does whatever can’t be done remotely
> need a visit?

For the install there will be two people traveling with the equipment,
and I've reached out to some locals that were recommended. We should
have enough people to get it done in the two days scheduled, but more
hands are welcome.

If you're a local with the technical background to help install servers
or experience moving equipment and interested and available on Wed July
25th or Thurs July 26, please let me know off-list. The data centre is
Equinix AM6 in De Omval, Oost, Amsterdam:
https://www.openstreetmap.org/way/460515888

Long-term, the remote hands are capable of performing most tasks,
including installing new servers. Local help would still be useful, so
if you're interested, also let me know off-list.