[OSM-talk] finding drinking water with an Android app

Maarten Deen mdeen at xs4all.nl
Mon Jun 4 08:51:03 UTC 2018

Less than a second to something usable? Sure, it displays the O logo
within a second, but on my phone (quad core 1.3 GHz ARM Cortex A7) it
takes about 10 seconds to get to anything usable.

And about the OSM quality... There is one drinking water POI mapped near
to me, but I hardly think that's an official public tap. I rather
suspect that's someone's home garden tap.
Well, it would do the job I guess ;)

Maarten